The Ballad Singer: Knights Templar
In the first part of the campaign, you will follow in the footsteps of Hugues de Payns, searching for supporters throughout several European regions.
Depending on the resources you will manage to acquire in the first part of the campaign, you will have a fortune to spend in the second and main part of the campaign, set in the Holy Land.
Once you have created your Templar Master, you will be immediately sent to a newborn Templar chapter. In your quest, you will meet several friends, but most importantly Saracens and Bandits from whom you and your brothers must defend yourselves if you wish to survive.
- The main story is fully narrated and illustrated, every situation will require you to make a choice.
- You will have the chance to completely change the course of time through three completely different ramifications.
- Manage your Templar chapter, construct buildings, equip your warriors and advance through history.
- Ora et labora: warriors will play a fundamental role carrying out daily activities as well, use them wisely!
- Manage a Templar from the moment of his admission to the chapter, up to his likely death as a hero in combat.
- Each warrior is unique, will you be able to make the most of each one?
- An innovative combat system based on the single blows dealt by warriors.
- Original medieval choirs and music specifically recorded for the game.